The Fox Valley Area Labor Council is sponsoring a Worker’s Compensation Training taught by the University of Wisconsin-Madison School for Workers.
You will learn about:
- The basics of Wisconsin Worker’s Compensation law and recent updates
- The process of requesting worker’s compensation
- How to bring a claim before the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
- Benefits and limitations of the benefits available to injured workers
- Additional laws that may become relevant to the injured worker, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Family Medical Leave Act
When: May 1 & 2, 2023 | 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Where: Neenah Labor Temple | 157 South Green Bay Rd, Neenah, WI
Cost: $140 | fee includes the class fee, materials,coffee, donuts, and lunch.
To register: Send your name, address, union name with local number, home phone, work phone, and $140 check payable to Fox Valley Labor Council to: Fox Valley Area Labor Council, PO Box 186, Menasha, WI 54952-0186