Education for workplace democracy
Dec 06-07 | 8:30am – 4:30 pm | UW-Madison
This specialized 2-day program provides a detailed, in-depth exploration of three topics: (1) costing contract proposals, (2) writing and evaluating contract language, and (3) individual and team conduct in caucuses and at the bargaining table.
You will learn:
- How to calculate the cost of wage and benefit proposals, as well as multi-year package proposals
- How to analyze and write the most effective language for your contract proposals
- How to interact in negotiating team caucuses and at the bargaining table itself
Great when paired with the “Essentials of Bargaining” course, or on its own as a stand-alone program!
- Class fee: $480
- Class registration deadline: Nov 12
- Advanced bargaining tools class mini-flyer