Participants gain a working knowledge of the various systems used to establish a fair day’s work as well as incentive production standards. Instruction covers the theories, assumptions, and applications of stopwatch time study, including conducting stopwatch time studies, the steps required to calculate and audit production standards, and strategies for handling standards grievances and negotiating standards contract language.
You will learn:
- Performance rating and allowance factors
- Production standards and incentive calculations
- Proper use and application of stopwatch for timing
- Standard data and predetermined motion-time systems
- Handling grievances and bargaining contract language